Sunday, July 10, 2005

In Routine

I am still not over the Groundhog Day... More time I spent here, more I feel like man in prison. Agreed I have more activities now, I play tennis, I go swimming and even shopping... but in the end it is simply a mechanism to pass the time. Like Red in Shawshank Redemption says, "in prison a man will do anything to keep his mind occupied." So I keep doing my routine activities. Like prison, my life at present contains of routine, and then more routine.

I liked the Shawshank Redemption, first time I watched.. eventually I watched one more time on the Star Movies. I never read the original short story by Stephen King (Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption)... and I am being honest here, I liked the Screen play better, so much that I am not looking for the story book anyway. Morgan Freeman is good as usual and I really enjoyed his comment about being Irish..very funny...

No comments: